Thursday, July 20, 2006



My first post! This is so exciting! So, I will start off by telling you about my wedding last Saturday. It was such a great wedding and everyone was SO nice! When I first met Ingle and Jeff it was like we had known each other for years! Needless to say I was looking forward to their wedding.

Ingle wanted to see her dad before she got married. It was such an amazing moment that I was moved to tears and was a sniffling mess!

After I posed them I walked away and told them to pretend I wasn't there and got this.

During the reception I noticed how awesome the light was outside and wanted to do a few more pictures and as soon as we got outside it started to storm hence the fab light. So this a picture of them looking in awe at the typhoon...well it seemed like it anyway.

Then we went inside and this is one of my favorites. It was such a great day!

No comments: