Thursday, January 17, 2008

An Awesome New Years Eve Party

I have been looking forward to showing you some of my fav images from the best start to the new year!


Jenni and Kiel were absolutely fabulous to work with and yep they made it to one of my best couples. Of coarse I have to start with a shoe shot ... how could I not?

I love this one that my new 2nd photographer took...his name will be disclosed later....


Okay so here's the deal. I have to be honest about this one. I was trying to get a shot of her mom putting on her bracelet and couldn't get it sooooo I ducked down to see if I had a shot and well I got this.

Some fabulous portraits...

My new photographer also took this one. Doesn't it look like a painting?

Happy New Year! I love this shot for so many reasons the light, the emotion and excitement!

No comments: