Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WOW Wow and wow!

So, um I'm back from St. Thomas and the best wedding ever! I so LOVE Elizabeth and Peter, their friends and family. OMG after the brunch on Sunday when we were saying goodbye as Steve and I walked away I started to tear up. I did not want to leave! It wasn't about leaving the island it but it was leaving them. I don't how to express or how to put it in words how wonderful everyone was! They made us feel part of the group and IT...WAS...AMAZING!!!! Okay I'm done with the sappy stuff. Ahem. So, do you wanna see some pictures? Do ya? Okay here ya go! Wow, it was hard to pick sneak peak pic's.

I'll start with one of Steve's.... yes... that's right awesomeness you get the first picture posted! I absolutely love this shot!




This was the view from Havana Blue where the reception was held.




So ya know I had to take advantage of the light.



The rest are a few from the day after/Trash the dress session. I am saving some of the best for later. This is just a teaser.




So these next few are the shot I got. Then Steve photographing the scene which I happen to be in.



And in this one I am only slightly wet.....


I LOVE this image of Elizabeth how gorgeous is she?




And um me getting soaked....




And one more...seriously these are not even the best of the best. I CANNOT wait to show you more.




Also, I had a wedding in SC mountains that was absolutely stunning and I have to show images from that in a few days! I'm luckiest gal around to be able to do what I do!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic pictures Shannon! I have to tell you that you and Steve were great. While I know you were constantly snapping away, you managed to be a constant (pleasant) presence without it being intrusive. We felt like you were one of the girls by the end of the weekend. Thanks for capturing Elizabeth and Peter's special weekend.

Ally Haggerty said...

Shannon, these pictures are truly incredible. I can't wait to see the rest! Congrats on getting over the first DW hurdle, I'm sure there will be plenty to follow when people see these pictures. You're awesome!