Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Stuff....and things

Hi! I had a busy weekend and will post some images soon of all the engagement sessions I have had and weddings!

I have good news my friend and one of my Favorite coordinators has a new site! How exciting is that! Check it out! And you may see um a lot of my photos along with some other great photographers! Here's her site Unforgettable Soirees

Also, after a double wedding weekend (that were awesome) Steve and I went to the N. Carolina for an overnight trip. I'll share a few pictures we took.


This one isin't as sharp as I would like it to be but for not being behind the camera I think it's okay. Plus it wasn't in the steady place. The next one the camera was sitting on a picnic table. Much sharper!



I hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Ally Haggerty said...

Shannon, thanks for the shout out! I used your pictures because I think they're great! (And they go well with the colors I wanted;))

Tricia said...

good to see some pictures of the two of you and happy to see you got some well deserved time off! :)

Shannon Johnson said...

You're welcome awesome Ally!

Thanks Tricia!I think I need to return an email from you! I'm on it!