Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Beth and Evan

Beth and Evan are one of my favorite couples this year! I am so looking forward to their wedding.

Beth emailed me their engagement story and for the engagement session we went back to the place where they got engaged. It was so super cool!

Evan and I got engaged at Calloway Garden's on October 25th. We spent all day walking around the gardens and enjoying the beautiful fall day. Later in the afternoon he surprised me with a full body massage while he got to watch the UGA vs LSU football game. Before dinner we decided to take a walk around the Lodge and Spa where we were staying. Evan proposed right before dinner on the beach by our hotel. That night we celebrated with an amazing dinner and enjoyed the rest of the night! It was perfect!










No comments: