Friday, September 08, 2006

Broken promise

Ok, I got caught! I met with a bride recently and she called me out on not posting! :) So, I hear by swear that I will update the blog on regular basis (scouts honor)

So, the move is over and I am starting to unpack..... um, well kind of. It went really well and I can't wait to get the internet up (the cable folks are setting it up on Saturday) YEA!!!! Thanks to all the brides that wished me well on the move!

I have so many pictures I want to post! Theresa and Joeys wedding was on August 26th. They had THE Ramblin' Wrek and I got to ride with them! They are so super nice and the wedding was great! I also had an engagement session this week with Erin and Bill. I can't wait for their wedding they are SO fun! We were suppose to go to Piedmont Park but, there was a festival going on so we decided to go to Atlantic Station got some really different poses.

Tomorrow is Tessa and Dereks wedding at the UGA chapel and I am totally looking forward to it!

It's so great to love my job and get to work with couples and families that are so wonderful! I recently broke my toe at a wedding and the mother of the bride checked up on me a few days later to see if I was ok. Is that not so awesome! Ok, sorry to get so emotional.

No comments: