Friday, August 17, 2007

Gratitude

Okay so for the record...I am writing this at 2 am and if I'm not so um coherent I want you to know why.

If your wondering, like I am why I am writing at 2 am it's to express my gratitude for what I have. I just got home after working 12 hours and I can't even call it work. I have spent about 50 or 60 hours in the last week and a half working with Ej and Janet on our first movie. Tonight we came very close to our final editing stages. Before I left we had to see the reception footage...... now I am crying again.......for the 4th no 5th okay 6th time this evening....no morning. I have to say that we were so overwhelmed by the beauty and greatness that we get to work and be a part of everyday. I am really excited to show you the finished product but that's not what I am talking about.


What I am talking about is the feeling of happiness. I heard a phrase recently that has stuck with me.... she said she felt free to be happy. Tonight as I was driving home I had my windows down and enjoyed the warm air, the smells, and wanted to share with you guys that if you take a few seconds out of your day and stop and take in the beauty around you how amazing you can feel.

Okay, okay I am getting a bit preachy ....sorry....I might delete this when I wake up and realize how tired I was and feel goofy for saying this. I know that there are times when you feel like..... how can I have time for happiness or stop and be still and find something beautiful? I too have had struggled with these thoughts lately. As some of you may know I have a very rough two months. I feel that the things that have happened to me have helped me to become a stronger person. I have stopped focusing on the stress in my life and what I don't have instead I am choosing to concentrate on being thankful for the things I do have.

I guess what I am saying is I am very thankful for everything in my life and I wanted to share my feelings with you, and hopefully all your days be filled with happiness, too.

No comments: