Wednesday, August 08, 2007

One wedding, hoedown and a great couple

I had a request from one of my stalkers to update my blog. I do love my stalkers and they keep me in line.

I have wanted to post about Maria and Russells wedding for a while now. Their rehearsal dinner was a hoedown which by the way was very cool.

I'll start with that ....I love this shot ......she is totally all about I am driving this home.


















One of her Aunts made this cake isn't it Fabulous!!!


















The hoedown took place on Russells parents land. So we did a few pictures of them on the farm. By the way it was gorgeous!



















This is one of those images you don't plan and was super happy I saw this. I got down low to take a picture of the flower girl getting her hair done and looked up at Maria and saw the glow from the light in the other room. I love it because it's a star shape and brides are totally stars on their wedding day.






































Their wedding was outside and they were very back lit. I noticed shadows as everyone walked out and it was only the children that I thought looked perfect.



















One of my all time favorite shots ever of a bride and groom walking down the isle.


















I hardly ever show reception shots so starting today I am. This has to be one of my favorite garter pics.














These last three images are from their last dance. Can you feel the love ...not the song from Lion King but the newlywed love.






































No comments: