Thursday, December 06, 2007

Engagement sessions galore!!

I know it's been a while since I posted but I wanted to share some images from the greatest couples!!!

I have had a lot of couples tell me I could do whatever I wanted so I did. By the way that is always a super great thing to hear for me. The more creative you let be is always a bonus but most couples come away from their session having a blast!

This is Jo and Evan. They are a super great couple and got to spend time with them over dinner at Chow Baby in Atlanta.....Yummy!!!! Ej, Janet and I photographed their engagement session. Jo and Evan are getting the movie so we all went to shoot the session which was great!

I'll start with one of Janets I love the mood in this photo.
I took this one and love the light!

This is in the same light and location and I love the moment that Ej caught!


As we were leaving Ej saw this pile of leaves and asked them to walk through it . I love this series!
Next up is Lindsey and Shaun. They are one of those couples that said they would do anything and we ended up shooting for about an hour and a half and had a lot of fun!!

This was totally unprompted Shaun gets all the credit for this one and I love it.



No comments: