Monday, December 01, 2008

Happy December!

So, I am starting the month out right with all my album designs done, (2 matted ones left though) I'm almost caught up on weddings and sessions, and am working on orders. AND we got a Christmas tree yesterday. Yes, in the rain but if you just picture the drizzle as white fluffy snow flakes it was fun and we have the cutest tree ever!

We were debating about whether to get a tree with roots and plant it, or recycle our tree and turn it to mulch. As much as we both don't like plastic trees we did check into it. Steve came across an article that indicated that plastic trees were much more of a waste than we had ever thought. Check out more info from Treehugger


So, are you ready for post 2? Details ah yes details. I'll include the reception details within a reception post.

Shoes! Glorious shoes! lalala sing with me Shoes Glorious shoes!!!






A few ceremony details.






A little fun with the girls....



I thought this is was a cute idea! Steve put their wedding rings on scuba gear.





I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday!

No comments: