Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and part 1 of 4 or 5

It is going to be a great day I can feel it! The smell and sounds of coffee brewing, the thought of spending time with family and eating gud food!

Okay so maybe everyone might be doing a list of things they are thankful for and yes I'm going to do a short one as well but with a twist.

I AM THANKFUL TO BE ABLE TO DO WHAT I DO!! I am also thankful that Elizabeth and Peter are in my life! This is the first of 4 or 5 posts from St. Thomas.


Day one: Rehearsal and the view from our room. First the view from our room. It was awesome!!!





The rehearsal...




Wait till you see the image I got during the wedding.




The rehearsal dinner was at Herve and HOLY FREAKIN MOLY the food was amazing. The best ever! EVER I SAY!



First they had drinks out on the patio.



This is the fab view from the restaurant the ocean is to the left.




This is the most amazing appetizer I have ever had! Seriously! no Seriously! It is stuffed with portabello mushroom and some kinda yummy sauce and fancy yummy butter.



And a few cute pictures of them.


No comments: