Friday, February 06, 2009

Best week Ever!

Well, after the award from earlier this week and now this! THIS one of the best weeks ever!!!!

I was going to wait till my name appeared on the site but I couldn't wait to share!!! I have been accepted as a member of AGWPJA It stands for The Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalist Association. I am so incredibly excited and well as you might have guessed feel incredibly grateful to be part of this website along some of the most amazingly gifted photographers. I am still in shock. Is there a such a thing as a virtual pinch?

6 comments:

Ally Haggerty said...

That's so fantastic! SOOO happy for you! Well deserved:)

Eva said...

You deserve it youre work is fantastic! I am so happy you're Eric and I's photographer.

The Mrs. said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for you!!

Shannon Wright said...

Thanks ladies!

My Bride Idea said...

That's AWESOME!!! You totally deserve it. :)

Eileen said...

I'm so proud of you !!!