Thursday, January 15, 2009

Engagement sessions galore.

Helloooooo, So it's been forever since I posted. Sorry about that!

I have had a ton of sessions, and lots of fun with some of the most awesome couples!

I'll start with Amy and Zack .... which by the way they rock! We went to Little 5 points for the session.




This might get long so I am just going to show my absolutely fave image from Erin and Blake ... okay two.



Matthew and Ester. Totally love them! They changed clothes and we decided to sneak a shot in the UGA library....

And when I see an awesome shadow ... I gotta use it.

Eva and Eric engagements session was um.....SOOO cold. Eva rocked it out by being Tyraish and I hardly noticed she was cold... well until the sun started to drop and it got windy. We all were cold but still managed to get some stunning images.



2 comments:

Ames said...

Yay for getting "blogged." :) haha. I wanted to let you know that I met with Ally yesterday and told her how much you love her. She loves you just as much. And I love you BOTH, so that leaves us with one very happy bride looking forward to a very exciting and fun wedding day! :)

P.S. You chose some of Zack and I's fave shots! You are SO very talented!

-Amy

Anonymous said...

Love the ones of Eva and Eric! We will get to work together again for their wedding. Can't wait. :)